At WSH Management, the health and safety of our residents, team members, and communities always comes first. It is this belief that continues to guide our actions as we navigate the quickly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
WSH Management is closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other government entities in real-time to inform operational decisions that safeguard the well-being of our residents and team members, alike.
At this time, we have implemented numerous initiatives at our properties in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including but not limited to:
- Temporarily closing amenities such as fitness centers, pools, business centers, and other common areas to reduce the risk of exposure and promote social distancing
- Enhancing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols in all common areas
- Closure of property offices to visitors and communicating by phone and email
- Promoting responsible personal hygiene practices in common areas including proper handwashing and covering coughs or sneezes
- Providing flexibility for team members who may feel ill so they can stay home instead of coming to work
We recognize that this is a time of uncertainty and, now more than ever, it is important to have clear communications in place to ensure that information is shared in an effective and timely manner. To this end, WSH Management is committed to providing additional updates as further information is made available.
In the meantime, we will continue to do all that we can to support our residents, fellow team members, and communities.